Starting from treating severe headache, coughing and lowering body temperature, onion can help to cure many diseases.
Onion has always been a part of our meal, regardless of whether they are consumed raw or in salads. These onion natural medicines will help in the treatment of various medical conditions.
- If you are experiencing headaches, swelling, earache and cold, treat the inflammation by putting chopped onions on the painful spot.
- For high body temperature, put chopped onion coatings on your feet.
- In the case of a nose bleeds, place chopped onion coatings on your neck.
- If you get bitten by a wild animal, place an onion coating on the wound.
- For acne, grate an onion and mix it with a little olive oil, then put it on the sore spot and hold for 1 or 2 hours.
- Chop some onion in small pieces and squeeze out the juice from it. If you have pneumonia or some other illness, mix the juice with 1 tablespoon of honey and take it 2 or 3 times a day.
- To prevent hair loss and encourage growth, massage your head using onion juice several times a day.
- Heal strong and persistent cough with onion juice diluted with water. The same recipe applies in cases of cleaning the intestines from parasites.
- For skin diseases, rubbing onion juice into the skin several times a day will help a lot.
- Bloated stomach? Drink onion juice mixed with brandy in equal proportions.
For help with frequent urination or ulcers, chop 1 onion, mix the onion in 2 dl of water with 1 tablespoon of honey. Then, cook the onion with a little rosemary, 2 dl of wine and 2 dl of water and drink 1 tablespoon every hour.
If you have wounds, first wash the sore spot, and then apply the onion that you previously baked.
If you have problems with blood clotting, you should eat one onion fried in olive oil every day, in the afternoon and in the evening.