The more one studies mind control, the more one will come to the realization that there is a synchronized set of scripts that has been set up for a very long time with the objective to convert the human race into non-thinking automatons. For as long as man has pursued power over the masses, mind control has been orchestrated by those who research human behavior in order to flex sizable populations to the will of a small “elite” group. Currently, we have moved into a perilous stage where mind control has taken on a physical, scientific shape that poises to become a permanent state if we do not become conscious of the tools at the fingertips of the technocratic dictatorship unfolding on a worldwide level.
Present day mind control is equally technological and psychological. Tests demonstrate that basically by subjecting the techniques of mind control, the results can be reduced or eradicated, at least for mind control advertising and propaganda. More challenging to counter are the physical attacks, which the military-industrial complex consistently create and make improvements to.
1. Education – This is the most evident, yet still continues to be the most insidious. It has always been a would-be dictator’s supreme dream to “educate” naturally impressionable youngsters, as a result it has been a central element to Communist and Fascist tyrannies in the course of history. No one has been more instrumental in revealing the agenda of contemporary education than Charlotte Iserbyt – one can commence research into this area by downloading a free PDF of her book, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, which lays bare the function of Globalist foundations in shaping a future meant to produce servile drones lorded over by a fully educated, knowledgeable elite class.
2. Advertising and Propaganda – Edward Bernays has been reported as the inventor of the consumerist culture that was created mainly to target people’s self-image (or absence thereof ) in order to turn a want into a need. This was originally envisioned for products such as cigarettes, to illustrate. Nevertheless, Bernays also mentioned in his 1928 book, Propaganda, that “propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government.” This can be observed most obviously in the modern police state and the developing citizen snitch culture, wrapped up in the pseudo-patriotic War on Terror. The escalating consolidation of media has allowed the whole corporate structure to combine with government, which currently utilizes the idea of propaganda placement. Media; print, movies, television, and cable news can currently work effortlessly to integrate an overall message which appears to have the ring of truth because it comes from so many sources, at the same time. When one becomes synchronized to determining the main “message,” one will observe this imprinting everywhere. And this is not even to talk about subliminal messaging.
3. Predictive Programming – Many still reject that predictive programming is authentic. I would request anyone to analyze the range of documentation put together by Alan Watt and come to any other realization. Predictive programming has its roots in predominately elitist Hollywood, where the big screen can provide a significant vision of where modern culture is headed. Just look back at the books and movies which you believed were far-fetched, or “science fiction” and take a close glimpse around at society currently. For a in depth breakdown of specific cases, Vigilant Citizen is a great resource that will likely make you look at “entertainment” in a totally different light.
4. Sports, Politics, Religion – Some might take offense at finding religion, or even politics, put alongside sports as a technique of mind control. The central theme is the exact same all the way through: divide and conquer. The methods are quite basic: short circuit the natural propensity of folks to cooperate for their survival, and educate them to form teams bent on domination and winning. Sports has constantly had a role as a key distraction that corrals tribal habits into a non-important affair, which in modern America has gotten to absurd proportions where protests will bust out over a sport celebrity departing their city, but important human problems such as liberty are giggled away as inconsequential. Political discourse is purely in a left-right paradigm of effortlessly controlled opposition, while religion is the backdrop of practically every war throughout history.
5. Food, Water, and Air – Additives, toxins, and other food poisons actually change brain chemistry to produce docility and apathy. Fluoride in drinking water has been verified to lower IQ; Aspartame and MSG are excitotoxins which stimulate brain cells until they die; and easy accessibility to the fast food that has these poisons typically has produced a population that lacks focus and motivation for any sort of active lifestyle. Most of the modern world is completely groomed for passive receptiveness – and acceptance – of the dictatorial elite. And if you decide to diligently watch your diet, they are completely ready to spray the population from the above.
6. Drugs – This can be any kind of addictive substance, but the objective of mind controllers is to be sure you are addicted to something. One main arm of the modern mind control agenda is psychiatry, which is designed to determine all people by their disorders, as opposed to their human possibilities. This was foreshadowed in books such as Brave New World. Currently, it has been taken to even deeper extremes as a medical tyranny has taken hold where practically everyone has some sort of disorder – especially those who question authority. The utilize of nerve drugs in the military has led to record numbers of suicides. Worst of all, the modern drug state today has over 25% of U.S. children on mind-numbing medication.
7. Military testing – The military has a lengthy history as the testing ground for mind control. The military mind is most likely the most malleable, as those who go after life in the military typically resonate to the structures of hierarchy, control, and the need for unchallenged obedience to a mission. For the growing number of military personal pondering their indoctrination, a recently available tale highlighted DARPA’s blueprints for transcranial mind control helmets that will keep them focused.
8. Electromagnetic spectrum – An electromagnetic soup envelops us all, charged by contemporary devices of convenience which have been demonstrated to have a immediate effect on brain function. In a tacit admission of what is achievable, one researcher has been working with a “god helmet” to generate visions by altering the electromagnetic field of the brain. Our modern soup has us passively bathed by potentially mind-altering waves, while a wide range of options such as cell phone towers is currently available to the would-be mind controller for more immediate involvement.
9. Television, Computer, and “flicker rate”– It’s bad enough that what is “programmed” on your TV (viewed via remote “control”) is designed; it is all made easier by practically lulling you to sleep, making it a psycho-social weapon. Flicker rate tests demonstrate that alpha brain waves are modified, producing a type of hypnosis – which does not portend well for the latest revelation that lights can transmit coded Internet data by “flickering faster than the eye can see.” The computer’s flicker rate is less, but through video games, social networks, and a basic framework which overloads the brain with data, the rapid pace of modern communication induces an ADHD state. A research of video games exposed that prolonged play can effect in lower blood flow to the brain, sapping emotional control. In addition, role-playing games of lifelike war and police state situations serve to desensitize a link to reality. One look at the WikiLeaks video Collateral Murder should be familiar to anyone who has observed a game like Call of Duty.
10. Nanobots – From science fiction horror, straight to the modern brain; the nanobots are on the way. Direct brain alteration actually has been packaged as “neuroengineering.” A Wired post from early 2009 highlighted that direct brain manipulation by way of fiber optics is a bit sloppy, but once set up “it could make someone happy with the press of a button.” Nanobots take the technique to an automated level, rewiring the brain molecule by molecule. Even worse, these mini droids can self-replicate, pushing one to wonder how this genie would ever get back in the bottle once revealed. Anticipated date of introduction? Early 2020’s.