1. In order to treat your sore throat, you need the juice of one lemon, a bit of salt and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients and gurgle. You can also eliminate a sore throat by using cold vinegar.
2. To open a blocked up nose – The following mixture will be extremely useful, it will cause healthy sneezing and will open the nose ducts. Simply mix equal amounts of black pepper, cinnamon, cumin and cardamom seeds, grind them to a thin powder and smell or inhale the mixture.
3. Mix lemon juice and olive oil to eliminate gall stones
4. Mix lemon juice and water and swish to relieve a sore throat or canker sores. In the case of tonsillitis, add some salt to the lemon juice and gargle.
5. To lose weight – In a glass of water, mix 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey, stir well and drink the combination every day.
6. Relieve nausea – To alleviate nausea, mix black pepper and water in a glass, add some fresh lemon juice, mix and drink slowly.
7. To relieve asthma attacks – Black pepper can also help you reduce asthma attacks. You need to boil 8 to 10 grains of pepper, 2 clove buds and 10 to 15 basil leaves in water. Let the brew sit for about 15 minutes, strain it and add 2 spoons of honey. Also, you can add some milk, and drink it.
8. To treat a toothache – In order to eliminate the toothache, mix some ground black pepper with clove oil, and smear the ointment on the afflicted area.
9. Reduce a fever, fight the flu, relieve nausea, and lessen a chill by adding some lemon juice to your hot tea with honey, and also stop nose bleeding by applying lemon juice to cotton and placing it in the nostril
Moreover, mix lemon juice, salt and pepper and prepare a healthy drink that will eliminate the annoying cough. The following video will provide more tips to naturally cure the flu and avoid all its symptoms: