I think it is crystal-clear what is happening, and with the rise of Bill Gates and the New World Order, the coming global vaccine and digital ID, there is one man and one man only standing in the way of all that end times insanity. The man that God, against all odds and predictions, raised up to be the president of the United States in 2016, Donald Trump. If a Democrat was president now, everything the New World Order wants to do would already be approved and put into production. Think about that, think about that long and hard.
President Trump plans to sign an executive order invoking the Defense Production Act to compel meat processing plants to remain open during the coronavirus pandemic, Bloomberg first reported Tuesday.
Right now as you read this, President Trump is preparing to sign executive orders to keep America’s meat plants up and running, as they are under pressure from the global elites to shut their doors due to COVID-19 fears. National Review reports ‘The order would classify meat processing plants as essential infrastructure, with federal government officials providing protective gear and guidance to workers. Government officials have reportedly estimated that up to 80 percent of the country’s meat supply could be shut down during the pandemic.’
Thank God for Trump, more on that in a minute.
Now, you might ask, why on earth would people like Bill Gates want to see America’s meat processing centers shut down? Because Bill Gates has a vision of what the New World Order looks like, and in that vision, the entire world is weaned off its love for steak, chicken and pork, and learn to eat plant-based vegan fake meat instead. In fact, Bill Gates has upped the ante on his own vision and has invested millions in a company that is working on created stem cell meat in a laboratory test tube. It’s called Memphis Meats, and it sounds beyond disgusting.
Bill Gates has also spent millions of dollars funding fake-meat companies Impossible Foods, Beyond Meat, and Ginkgo Bioworks. But in order for Gates and his global elites billionaire buddies to be successful, America’s main meat processing centers need to be driven out of business. Take a look at how successful the COVID-19 sledgehammer has been to date towards accomplishing that goal.
- TYSON FOODS: Tyson Foods is the world’s second largest processor of chicken, beef, and pork. In April, 2020, a Tyson pork processing plant in Columbus Junction, Iowa closed down after 148 workers tested positive for coronavirus, and two workers died. Officials including the sheriff in Black Hawk County, Iowa were critical of Tyson Foods on April 17, after an outbreak began at a company plant in Waterloo, Iowa. Tyson finally closed the Waterloo plant on April 22. About 180 workers had tested positive for coronavirus out of a workforce of 2,800. According to an Associated Press report, the company said the shutdown “would deny a vital market to hog farmers and further disrupt the nation’s meat supply”. READ MORE
- WAYNE FARMS: Wayne Farms is a chicken processing company and a subsidiary of ContiGroup Companies of Belgium. A Wayne Farms plant in Albertville, Alabama is continuing production at reduced rates after the company disclosed that 75 workers had tested positive and one worker had died. READ MORE
- SMITHFIELD FOODS: On April 12 the company announced the indefinite closure of the plant, which processes 4 to 5 percent of the pork production in the United States. Kenneth Sullivan, president and CEO of Smithfield Foods, said the closure of this and other meat processing plants “is pushing our country perilously close to the edge in terms of our meat supply.” READ MORE
- HORMEL FOODS: On April 18, local health officials shut down a Hormel Foods plant in Rochelle, Illinois that employed 800 people after at least 24 workers tested positive for coronavirus. On April 21, Hormel announced the closure of three meat processing plants, including its Alma Foods plant in Alma, Kansas. READ MORE
- EMPIRE KOSHER: On April 2, an Empire Kosher chicken processing plant in Mifflintown, Pennsylvania that employed 550 workers closed after two employees tested positive for the coronavirus. This is the company’s main facility. The plant was originally scheduled to reopen on April 13 but that was delayed for at least a week. READ MORE
I think it is crystal-clear what is happening, and with the rise of Bill Gates and the New World Order, the coming global vaccine and digital ID there is one man and one man only standing in the way of all that end times insanity. The man that God, against all odds and predictions, raised up to be the president of the United States in 2016, Donald Trump. Remember when we warned you that God was going to use President Trump to begin the’global shaking’? Everything we told you 3 years ago is coming true in 2020 and times ten.
If a Democrat was president now, everything the New World Order wants to do would already be approved and put into production. Think about that, think about that long and hard. Think your vote doesn’t matter in November? Think again.