Obesity is caused by many different factors. Check out the group you belong according to your lifestyle and what you can do to solve the problem.
1. Food as a cause of obesity This type is the most typical type of obesity in the world. It is caused by consuming excessive amount of sugar and fatty food. To get rid of excess fat, you should exercise at least 30 minutes every day.
2. Stress as a cause of obesity
This type of obesity is induced by anxiety, depression and stress. People suffering from this form of obesity usually kill their depression with sweets. In order to lose weight these people should work on their self control and never reach for food as a cure for depression or stress
3. Gluten caused obesity
This type is generally found in women in menopause, adolescence or hormonal imbalance. It is relevant to avoid long sitting, alcohol and cigarettes, and to exercise with weights.
4. Slow metabolism as a cause of obesity
People suffering from this type of obesity feel their stomach like a bloated balloon. Those people that consume alcohol or have problems with breathing are even more affected. You should cut the alcohol and focus on nutrition rich in fruits and vegetables.
5. Bad circulation as a cause of obesity
This is basically a genetically inherited type of obesity, but it can also develop during pregnancy and in individuals who are prone to leg swelling. The solution of this problem is to be active or to start performing some exercise like climbing stairs or running.
6. Physical inactivity as a cause of obesity
All modern people are affected by this type of obesity due to their sitting jobs where they have to sit 8 and maybe more hours every day. You need to create a good workout plan where your body will be active for at least 3 times a week in order to fight weight gain.