Do you believe in alternative methods of treatment and diagnosis? Most of us rely on modern medical advice. But how did our ancestors survive without modern medicine?
It is true that modern medicine is based on alternative medicine (the original medicine). In the history people on all continents used different methods of healing – acupuncture, ayurveda, herbalism, yoga and many others. There are many alternative methods of diagnosing problems that occur in our body and they are a great and safe way of monitoring our health, whose credibility can easily check.
One of these comes from the Russian Healer, and it is about diagnosis with using the location of acne on your face. Look in the mirror, and see where your acne currently and study the picture above is and try to analyze whether there is in this part of the body a problem. Below are points with the explanation.
1. Rectum; 2. Sigmoid colon; 3. Liver; 4. Hoses; 5. Descending part of the colon; 6. Left adrenal gland; 7. Pelvic left kidney; 8. The upper part of the left kidney; 9. Left lobe of the liver; 10. The gallbladder (corpus vesicae felleae);
11. Left part of the cross-colon; 12. Pancreas; 13. Bile and hepatic ducts; 14. Left kidney; 15. Heart pathology; 16. Urethra of left kidney; 17. Left lobe of the liver; 18. Left milk (lactiferous) gland; 19. Left lung; 20. Cardiac disorders; 21. Bronchi in left lung; 22. Diaphragm, rib layer; 23. Lesser curvature; 24. Duodenum; 25. Left adrenal gland;
26. Left inguinal crease; 27. Left ovary in women, the left testicle for men; 28. Left milk (lactiferous) gland; 29. Sacroiliac joint; 30. Left kidney; 31. Big curvature of the stomach; 32. Left pendant uterus with the ovaries, the left lobe of the prostate in the testis; 33. Bladder; 34. Pelvic left kidney; 35. Pancreas; 36. Left lobe of the thyroid; 37. Left urethra;
38.Pyloric part of the stomach; 39. Uterus, lobes of the prostate, perineum; 40. Right milk (lactiferous) gland; 41. Pyloric part of the stomach; 42. Right urethra; 43. Gall bladder; 44. The right lobe of thyroid; 45. The pelvis of the kidney; 46. Right pendant uterus with the ovaries, the right lobe of the prostate in the testis; 47. A small curvature of the stomach;
48. Right kidney; 49. Right ovary of women, the right testicle of men; 50. Iliac lymph system; 51. Right adrenal gland; 52. Hose; 53. Big curvature of the stomach; 54. Hormonal system; 55. Signs of scleroderma; 56. Hose; 57. Saber cartilage; 58. A small curvature of the stomach; 59. Big curvature of the stomach; 60. Right urethra;
61. Bronchi in right lung; 62. Right milk (lactiferous) gland; 63. The right lobe of the liver; 64. Right urethra; 65. The right lung; 66. Right kidney; 67. Signs of stagnation in the kidneys, kidney stones, kidney sand; 68. The right part of the cross-colon; 69. Infection of the kidney; 70. Right kidney; 71. The body of the gallbladder with excretory ducts; 72. The right lobe of the liver; 73. The pelvis of the kidney; 74. Right adrenal gland; 75. A growing part of the colon (the ileocecal angle); 76. The transverse colon; 77. Appendix; 78. Stomach; 79. Bladder; 80. Genitals.