We are living in time of great change and lots of information never seen before get uncovered. I would like to join this positive trend by showing some more or less
unknown connections between many major assassinations. The implications of these connections are enormous.
Lee Harvey Oswald
Just before the Bay of Pigs invasion, a super secret special team of skilled killers was put together under the name Operation 40. One of the leaders of the group was CIA’s David Atlee Philips, a key player in the plot against JFK. It is now clear that he, among other things, was the so-called controller / handler of none less than the patsy, Lee
Harvey Oswald – as well as being the controller of one of the shooters, the man behind the fence on the Grassy Knoll – James Files!
But he was also the handler of a young Michael Vernon Townley, later to become a notorious assassin involved in many extremely violent asignments, one of which according to my 30 years of research was the Olof Palme assassination. For more infomation, please read my book “Coup d’etat in Slowmotion”, which can be purchased from my website www.lightonconspiracies.com.
This cold-blooded killer was active very early in life. In the late 1960s, David Atlee Philips (backed by Henry Kissinger) sent Michael Townley to Chile with many covert tasks, one of them organizing covert groups to take part of the overthrow of president Salvador Allende. Two of the group members were the killers Roberto Thieme and Julio Izquierdo Menéndez (both on location with Townley at the time of the Olof Palme-hit in February,1986).
OPERATION 40 AND ITS EVIL SPIDER WEB
Operation 40 was a Central Intelligence Agency sponsored undercover operation started in the early 1960s, which was to become active in the United States and the Caribbean (including Cuba), Central America, and Mexico as well as Europe and South Africa.
Michael Vernon Townley
Allen W. Dulles, the director of the CIA, established Operation 40 after a confidential memorandum from Colonel J. C. King, chief of CIA’s Western Hemisphere Division. It obtained its name because originally there were 40 agents involved, mainly Cuban exiles. It was approved by President Dwight D. Eisenhower and was presided over by Vice-President Richard Nixon.
George Herbert Walker Bush was asked to cooperate in funding the group. The man assigned to him for his new mission was Féliz Rodríguez. This included finding private funding as a result of pressure from American corporations which had suffered at the hands of Fidel Castro.
One member, Frank Sturgis, allegedly told author Mike Canfield: “This assassination group would upon orders, naturally, assassinate either members of the military or the
political parties of the foreign country that you were going to infiltrate, and if necessary, some of your own members who were suspected of being
General Prats – blown to pieces
The members of Operation 40 have kept themselves very busy and are involved in the murders of John Lennon, Che Guevara, President Salvador Allende, Nobel Prize winning poet Pablo Neruda, Orlando Letelier, General Carlos Prats, South African Robert Smit, the 1976 bombing of a Cuban airliner that killed seventy-three people, the Watergate burglary, the Iran-Contras scandal, and even 9/11 and onwards.
George H, Bush
Even attempts to kill the Frech President Charles De Gaulle and the murder of Italian Enrico Mattei have been mentioned. Not to forget several hundred people that have
died in mysterious ways in connection with the JFK-murder.
Who killed them?
Let’s take a closer look at this highly sinister group, which has left a long trail of blood stains through modern history. And please keep in mind who was / is in charge, because that will supply some important clues to guilty parties in other top assassinations and so called “terror-acts”. We will find that many of them are still around.
SOME MEMBERS OF OPERATION 40
David Atlee Philips, a.k.a. “Howard Benson”:
The head of Operation 40. Central in countless covert operations, including the hit on JFK. Rose to become the CIA’s chief of all operations in the Western hemisphere.
Here is the only known group photography of some of members of ‘Operation 40′, the CIA’s super-secret assassination squad, taken in the Mexico City night club ‘La Reforma’, January 1963. To the left (with glasses) is Porter Goss, Barry Seal is seated behind him. Leaning over the table laughing is Felix Rodrigues. The 4th from the right is said to be Jorgo Robreno, the 3rd is Alberto ‘Loco’ Blanco. Covering his face with the sport coat is Tosh Plumlee and to the far right is William Seymour.
Theodore “Blond Ghost” Shackley:
Station chief of CIA’s Miami Station, a three-time recipient of the Distinguished Intelligence Medal, the CIA’s highest honor. In nearly three decades of service, he was on “the front lines”. According to conspiracy expert, Trowbridge H. Ford, Ted Shackley was also head of a team who killed Uwe Barschel. In addition, he is pointed out as taking part in planning the murder of John Lennon, carried out by his collegue, Jose Perdomo.
E. Howard Hunt:
A front-line CIA supervisor of the Kennedy assassination and many, many other covert operations, including the Watergate burglary.
David “El Indio” Sanchez Morales:
Deeply involved in the CIA covert operation that overthrew President Jacobo Arbenz Guzmán of Guatemala. Acquired a reputation as CIA’s
top assassin in Latin America. Through the 1960s and mid-1970s, Morales was involved at top levels in projects plots to assassinate Fidel Castro, the Bay of Pigs Invasion operation, the JFK assassination, the CIA’s secret war in Laos, the capture of Che Guevara and his real killer, and the overthrow of Salvador Allende.
“Stories about him permeated the Agency”, remembered CIA agent Tom Clines. “If the U.S. government as a matter of policy needed someone or something neutralized, Dave would do it, including things that were repugnant to a lot of people.”
In November 2006, BBC’s Newsnight presented a report by filmmaker Shane O’Sullivan, alleging that three senior CIA operatives were present at the Ambassador Hotel on the night Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated: JMWAVE Chief of Operations David Morales, Chief of Maritime Operations Gordon Campbell, and Chief of Psychological Warfare Operations, George Joannides.
The program featured an interview with Morales’s former attorney, Robert Walton, who quoted Morales as having said, “I was in Dallas when we got the son of a bitch and I was in Los Angeles when we got the little bastard”.
Féliz “Max” Rodríguez Mendigutia:
A former Cuban cop under the Batista regime, a notorious “freedom fighter” who later became a key Iran Contra operative and a special
confidant of President George Herbert Walker Bush. Was a helicopter pilot in Vietnam and later involved in much of the illegal drug handling around the Mena airstrip in Arkansas together with Bill Clinton, George H. W. Bush and Barry Seal among others, as well as being in charge of the capture and execution of Che Guevara. Since 2004 president of the Bay of Pigs Veterans Association.
Frank Fiorini, a.k.a. “Frank Sturgis”:
CIA-operative, mercenary. Heavily involved in planned attacks on Fidel Castro, the Bay of Pigs invasion, the JFK assassination and
later, a member of the team that broke into the Watergate complex in 1972.
Orlando “Dr. Death” Bosch:
Founder of the counterrevolutionary Coordination of United Revolutionary Organizations that organized the 1976 murder of Chilean
former minister, Orlando Letelier, with a car bomb in Washington D.C. Bosch was also present in Dallas at the JFK assassination as well as guilty of hundreds of bombs and terror acts against Spain, England, Japan, Mexico, Poland, and other countries that traded with Cuba.
Was recruited at the age of 17 along with Lee Oswald, by CIA agent, David Ferrie. According to his wife, Deborah, “Barry Seal flew a getaway plane out of Dallas after JFK was killed”. Barry Seal was a very successful cocaine smuggler and helped facilitate the exchange of drugs for arms in support of the Contras in Nicaragua. He also helped launder that drug money in some of the Arkansas banks tied to the Bill Clinton family. Seal was later willing to testify against George H. W. Bush in the matter, and was shot dead in his car on 19th February, 1986, just a few days before Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme was taken out.
Luis “El Bambi“ Posada Carriles:
Luis “El Bambi“ Posada Carriles:
Cuban-born anticommunist extremist. CIA agent involved in the Bay of Pigs invasion and many other covert operations. Was present in
Dallas on Nov 22, 1963. Convicted in absentia in Panama of various terrorist attacks and plots in the Americas, including the 1976 bombing of a Cuban airliner that killed seventy-three people. Admitted involvement in a string of bombings in 1997 that targeted fashionable Cuban hotels and nightspots.
A key figure in the Iran-Contra scandal alongside Felix Rodriguez. In addition, he was jailed under accusations related to an assassination attempt on Fidel Castro in Panama in 2000.
Has been referred to as “one of the most dangerous terrorists in recent history” and the “godfather of Cuban exile violence.”
Later appointed to CIA Director by President Bush, only to mysteriously resign. He served for a time as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.
Goss was a co-sponsor of the US Patriot Act and a co-chair of the Joint 9/11 Intelligence Inquiry. Goss was also present at the infamous breakfast meeting at the Capitol, on the morning of September 11, 2001, with General Mahmoud Ahmad, head of the Pakistani ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence).
Marita Lorenz & Fidel
Operation 40’s only female member. Had an affair with Fidel Castro and in January 1960 was part in an assassination attempt on his life. She later had
a child with the Venezuelan former dictator, Marcos Pérez Jiménez. In the 1970s she testified about the John F. Kennedy assassination, stating that she was involved with a group of anti-Cuban militants, including Lee Harvey Oswald, shortly before the assassination.
Piloted and co-piloted clandestine CIA flights for over 31 years. Picked up Johnny Roselli from Tampa, Florida, early on 22nd November, 1963. After picking
up three more men in New Orleans, Plumlee took them to Redbird Airport in Dallas. In an interview in April, 1992, Plumlee claimed that he was told that the objective was “to abort the assassination” of John F. Kennedy.
Herminio Diez Garcia:
Worked as a bodyguard for mafia boss, Santos Trafficante. Killed “Pipi” Hernandez in 1948 at the Cuban Consulate in Mexico. In 1957 he was involved
with an assassination attempt against President José Figures of Costa Rica. Diez Garcia was also part in an unsuccessful attempt to assassinate Fidel Castro.
Diaz Garcia moved to the United States in July, 1963, where he worked for Tony Varona, another infamous member of Operation 40. Believed to be one of the shooters/spotters on the 6th floor in the Texas School Book Depository in Dallas.
“Handsome Johnny” Roselli:
Middleman between the Mob and the CIA, worked with Mob figures like Al Capone in the 1920s, Meyer Lansky, and was later a close associate
of Santos Trafficante. Is said to have been in the DalTextbuilding when JFK was shot, next to shooter Chuckie Nicoletti and George Herbert Walker Bush!
Ended up cut into pieces, stuffed in an oil barrel. In an interview in April, 1992, Tosh Plumlee claimed that Roselli had been killed because he knew too much.
Virgilio Paz Romero:
Member of the Cuban Nationalist Movement, sentenced to 12 years in prison on Sept. 12, 1991, for the assassination of Orlando Letelier in Washington, D.C. Dionisio Suarez, James Files (!), Guillermo and Ignacio Novo, and Alvin Ross Diaz were also implicated by CIA and DINA operative, Michael Townley. Both George H. W. Bush and Henry Kissinger have later been directly connected to this hideous act of terror. Paz was also pointed out as being part of the Robert Smit-murder in South Africa and the assassinations of General Carlos Prats in Chile, Minister of Defence Oscar Bonilio and
the Italian hit on Bernardo Leighton and his wife.
Jose Joaquin “Felix” Sangenis Perdomo:
Chief of Police during Cuban President Carlos Prio’s regime. Member of Brigade 2506 during the Bay of Pigs Invasion. Worked
closely with Frank Sturgis for many years on CIA’s payroll. Documents provided by researcher Malcolm Blunt confirms that Sanjenis, the individual in charge of Operation 40, was actually the number one exile in the AMOT organization trained and prepared by David Morales.
John Lennon and Mark Chapman
Perdomo is cited by multiple sources as the doorman on duty at John Lennon’s Dakota residence on the night in 1980 when the rock star was murdered.
Doorman Jose Perdomo was standing to the left of Lennon, patsy Mark Chapman to the right. All shots that hit Lennon were fired from the left. The hit is claimed to have
been planned by Ted “Blond Ghost” Shackley.
Eladio “Lado” Ceferino del Valle:
Allegedly involved in the JFK assassination as a shooter on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, together with Herminio Diez
Garcia and Richard Cain from the Chicago mafia. He was violently murdered on the same day as David Ferrie.
Guillermo “Mister Bill” Novo Sampol:
Has taken part in countless violent acts of terror, together with his brother, Ignacio. In 1964, they fired a bazooka at the United Nations
building as Ernesto “Che” Guevara prepared to address the General Assembly. Sentenced to life imprisonment for his involvement in the murder of Orlando Letelier. However, his conviction was later overturned. Both brothers were in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
Experienced soldier, took part in training exiled Cubans for attacks on Cuba. Member of Interpen. Accused by some researchers of having been part
of the JFK assassination and is regarded as the man who on several occasions impersonated Lee Harvey Oswald.
Bernard L. Barker:
Heavily involved in the Bay of Pigs invasion. Deputy Seymour Weitzman identified Bernard Barker as the fake Secret Service Agent behind the fence just
seconds after JFK was shot. Later worked for the FBI. Was one of the Watergate burglars.
Cuban exile, founder of CIA-backed Alpha 66. Had close connections with David Atlee Philips. Named in E. Howard Hunt’s deathbed confession as one of
the key participants in the planning of the JFK assassination.
Joined Ted Shackley, David Atlee Phillips, and David Sanchez Morales at JM WAVE, the CIA’s operational headquarters in Miami for Operation Mongoose.
During the Vietnam War, Clines worked as Ted Shackley’s deputy in charge of the CIA’s secret war in Laos. In 1972, Clines was put in charge of CIA operations in
Chile, and helped overthrow President Salvador Allende. Later, a key person in the Iran-Contras scandal. In 1977 he stood accused of shipping 42,000 pounds of the plastic
explosive C-4 directly to Libyan dictator, Moammar Qadaffy.
Eugenio “Muscolito” Martinez:
One of the convicted Watergate burglars.
Jorge Mas Canosa: Dedicated to overthrow Castro, first in armed plots and then in the halls of Congress. Became a familiar presence on Capitol Hill and for years Presidents
Reagan, Bush, and Clinton sought his advice on Cuban affairs to such an extent that many critics considered him the principal architect of a very rigid American policy.
Edwin P. Wilson: CIA officer. who was later convicted of illegally selling weapons to Libya.
Virgilio “Villo” Gonzalez:
One of the Watergate burglars.
Rafael “Chi Chi” Quintero:
In an article published in Granma 2006, Rafael Quintero stated: “If I was to tell what I know about Dallas and the Bay of Pigs, it would be the
greatest scandal that has ever rocked the nation.”
José Dionisio “Bloodbath” Suárez Esquivel:
Convicted for the murder of Chilean Marxist leader Orlando Letelier. Michael Townley placed the bomb underneath the car. Suárez Esquivel and his accomplice, Virgilio Paz, detonated it.
Manuel Artime Buesa with President John F. Kennedy
A political leader of Brigade 2506 land forces in the Bay of Pigs invasion in April 1961. Later, organized the Miami Watergate Defense Relief Fund
for the Watergate burglars.
Jose Miguel “El Padrino” Battle:
A former policeman in Batista’s Cuba. Assisted the CIA in training Cuban exiles. Took part in the Bay of Pigs Invasion. Built up a massive crime syndicate and was listed with a net worth of $175 million.
Masferrer attempted to organize the assassination of Castro. Santo Trafficante and Jimmy Hoffa provided funds for his activities. Killed in Miami with a car bomb, possibly placed there by Guillermo Novo.
Felipe Vidal Santiago:
Aka “Charles Morgan”, directly involved in the JFK assassination as the man standing waving in front of the so-called Umbrella Man, mercenary
Roy Hargraves, who marked the exact point for the crossfire. Years later he appeared in Stockholm, in 1985-86, searching
for potential killers for the hit on the Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme, murdered shortly afterwards!
Nestor “Tony” Izquierdo:
Member of Brigade 2506. Worked with David Morales in many raids. Mercenary Gerry Hemming claimed that “Tony” was the spotter in the DalTex-building, in Dallas, 1963.
SOME OF THE MEN WHO
KILLED JOHN F. KENNEDY
After many many years of research, I hereby present some of the participants in the John F. Kennedy assassination. This case is like an extreme, multi-layered labyrinth
inside an enigma, so some researchers may not agree, but in my opinion, here are some of the most important people involved (there were more, especially on the Mob side).
Chuckie Nicoletti, Shooter, the DalTex Building
Herminio Diez Garcia, Spotter, the School Book Depository
Eladio del Valle, Shooter, the School Book Depository
Richard Cain, Shooter, the School Book Depository
James Files, Shooter, behind fence
Roy Hargraves, “The Umbrella Man”
F. Vidal Santiago, “The Waving Man”
Lucien Sarti, Shooter, the “Badgeman”
Roscoe White, Shooter (?), In the manhole
Frank Sturgis, Shooter (?), the Grassy knoll
Nestor Izquierdo, Spotter, the DalTex Building
Harry Weatherford, Possible shooter
Bernard Baker, Fake Secret Service, behind the picket fence
Jim Hicks, Radio operator
David Ferrie, CIA, pilot etc
Lyndon B Johnson, Vice president
J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director
Charles Cabell, General
David Morales, CIA, Opeartion 40
William Harvey, CIA-coordinator
Cord Meyer, Decorated CIA-agent
David Atlee Philips, CIA-coordinator
George H Bush, CIA & Funds
E. Howard Hunt, CIA, Co-ordinator
Allen Dulles, CIA-Director
H.L. Hunt, Oil tycoon
Jack Ruby, Mafia, CIA
Edward Lansdale, General
Sam Giancana, Organized crime
Meyer Lanski, Organized crime
Carlos Marcello, Organized crime
Santos Trafficante, Organized crime
Jimmy Hoffa, Organized crime,
Tony Varona, CIA, Mob,
Antonio Veciana, Co-ordinator
Charles Harrelson, “The tall tramp”
Chauncey Holt, The “old tramp”
Charles Fredrick Rogers, “The 3rd tramp” ONI, CIA
Gerry Hemming, Present in Dallas
Luis Posada Carilles, Present in Dallas
Orlando Bosch, Present in Dallas
Guillermo Novo,Present in Dallas
Ignacio Novo, Present in Dallas
Earle Cabell, Dallas Mayor
Marc Wallace, Present in Dallas
Robert Mahau, Co-ordinator
William Greer, Limo-driver
BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS
In order to better understand what kind of people we are dealing with here, have a look at part of the register of crimes committed by pediatrician Orlando Bosch which was published in the Cuban paper La Habana on October 19, 1980. They mostly have to do with CIA supported sabotage operations with the intention of – as badly as possible – damaging countries which had diplomatic and financial ties to Cuba. Orlando Bosch participated, directly or indirectly in the following outrages:
* January 8, 1968: Bomb in suitcase sent to Havana
* January 25, 1968: Bomb attacks on different American department stores
∗ February 1, 1968: Bomb outrage against the Mexican consul in Miami
∗ February 2, 1968: Bomb outrage against the British consul in Miami
∗ March 12, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Cuban restaurant in Miami
∗ March 13, 1968: Bomb placed (without detonating) at the Chilean consulate in USA
∗ April 2, 1968: Bomb outrage against a medicinal company in the USA
∗ April 22, 1968: Bomb outrage against the Mexican consulate in the USA
∗ April 22, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Spanish tourist office in the USA
∗ May 5, 1968: Bomb outrage against the British vessel Greenwood in the USA
∗ May 25, 1968: Bomb outrage against the Japanese vessel Aroka Maru in the USA
∗ June 21, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Spanish tourist office in the USA
* June 23, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Mexican tourist office in the USA
* June 27, 1968: Bomb outrage against the Mexican consul in the USA
* July 4, 1968: Bomb outrage against the Cuban consulate in Canada
* July 4, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Canadian tourist office in the USA
* July 7, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Japanese tourist office in the USA
* July 11, 1968: Bomb outrage close to the quarters of the Cuban UN delegation whereby the Yugoslavian department was damaged
* July 11, 1968: Bomb outrage against the Japanese vessel Michagesan Maru in Mexico
* July 14, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Mexican tourist office in the USA
* July 15, 1968: Bomb discovered at one of the offices of the French government in the USA
* July 16, 1968: Undetonated bomb discovered at the Mexican consulate in the USA
* July 17, 1968: Bomb placed without detonating in the house of a high-ranking Cuban official
* July 19, 1968: Bomb outrage against a French tourist office in the USA
* July 19, 1968: Bomb outrage against the Shell Petroleum Company in England
* July 19, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Japanese travel agency in the USA
* July 26, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Mexican tourist office in the USA
* July 31, 1968: Bomb outrage against the British consulate in the USA
* August 3, 1968: Bomb outrage against the branch office of a British bank in the USA
* August 5, 1968: Bomb outrage against the Cuban headquarters in the USA
* August 9, 1968: Bomb outrage against the home of the Mexican consul in Miami
* September 11, 1968: Bomb outrage against a British vessel in Mexico
* September 12, 1968: Bomb outrage against the Spanish vessel Satrustegui in Puerto Rico
* September 16, 1968: Bazooka attack against a Polish vessel in the USA
* September 17, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Mexican civil airplane in the USA
* September 19, 1968: Bomb outrage against the home of the Mexican consul in the USA
* October 18, 1968: Bomb outrage against a Canadian travel agency in the USA
* October 20, 1968: Gas bomb in theatre where a Cuban actress was rehearsing
* October 24, 1968: Attempted murder of the Cuban ambassador to the UN
In October, 1968, Orlando Bosch was arrested and Anastasio Somoza Guillermo Novo sentenced to ten years in prison. At the same time, the city of Miami celebrated the “anti-Castro hero” with a special Orlando Bosch Day. Bosch was encouraged and as soon as he was released, the terror continued.
* July 26, 1969: Bomb outrage against a Mexican travel agency in the USA
* August 6, 1969: Bomb outrage against the Mexican tourist ministry in the USA
* August 6, 1969: Bomb outrage against the office of Shell Oil of England in the USA
* August 6, 1969: Bomb outrage against the office of Air France in the USA
* October 3, 1969: Murder of former supreme commander of the Chilean army, general Carlos Prats and his wife in Argentina
After four years, Bosch was for some unknown reason released in 1972. That same year he went to Chile with his friend Guillermo Novo Sampol and put himself at the disposal of general Augusto Pinochet.
During the period 1974 to 1995, Bosch participated in or planned the following international terrorist actions with the blessing of the Chilean fascists and dictator Anastasio Somoza of neighbouring
* January 21, 1974: Bomb outrage against a Cuban diplomatic department in Canada
* January 21, 1974: Bomb outrage against the Cuban diplomatic department in Argentine
* January 21, 1974: Bomb outrage against the Cuban department in Peru
* January 21, 1974: Bomb outrage against the Cuban embassy in Mexico
* February 13, 1974: Bomb outrage against the Cuban embassy in Madrid
* April 4, 1974: Bomb placed against members of Latin Press in Mexico, however without detonating
* October 1, 1974: Bomb outrage against the embassy of Panama in Caracas, Venezuela
* October 30, 1974: Bomb outrage against the Institute for Friendship between Venezuela and Cuba in Venezuela
* November 14, 1974: Bomb outrage against the hotel where the Cuban delegation was staying
* July, 1975: Shots fired against the home of a Cuban official
* October 5, 1975: Attempted murder in Rome of Bernardo Leighton and his wife
* August 3, 1975: Attempted murder of Cuban ambassador Emilio Aragones in Argentina
* November 17, 1975: Bomb outrage against a tourist office in Venezuela
* November 17, 1975: Bomb outrage against the Cuban embassy in Venezuela
* November 30, 1975: Bomb outrage against a Soviet office in Mexico
* June 6, 1976: Bomb outrage against the Cuban delegation to the UN
* July 1, 1976: Bomb outrage against the cultural centre of Costa Rica and Cuba in Costa Rica
* July 8, 1976: Bomb outrage against the Cuban delegation in Spain
* July 9, 1976: Bomb outrage against the goods department of Cubana Airlines in Kingston, Jamaica
* July 10, 1976: Bomb outrage against the office of Cubana Airlines on Barbados
* July 11, 1976: Bomb outrage against the office of Air Panama in Columbia
* July 23, 1976: Attempted kidnapping of the Cuban consul in Merida, Mexico. Murder of Cuban fishery expert d’Artagnan Diaz Diaz carried out by Orlando Bosch’s friend Gaspar Jiménez Escobedo
* August 9, 1976: Kidnapping of two well-known Cubans in Argentina
* September 1, 1976: Bomb outrage against the embassy of Guyana on Trinidad & Tobago
* September 18, 1976: Bomb outrage against the office of Cubana Airlines in Panama
* September 21, 1976: Murder of Orlando Letelier, former Chilean minister under Salvador Allende, and his associate Ronni Moffit.
* October 6, 1976: Blowing up of Cubana Airlines 455, a passenger plane on its way from Barbados to Havana. All 73 people on board were killed
In 1976, Orlande Bosch was arrested by the police in Costa Rica accused of planning the murder of exile Chilean leader Andres Pascal Allende and also for participating in
the blowing-up of the Cuban passenger plane. In spite of this he went on indefatigably leading the wave of terror from his cell. During this period the following outrages occurred:
* March 30, 1977: Bomb outrage against the consulate of Venezuela in Puerto Rico
* August 30, 1977: Bomb outrage against an airplane in Miami
* December 23, 1977: Bomb outrage against the office of the Viasa airline in the USA
* December 30, 1977: Bomb outrage against the consulate of Venezuela in Puerto Rico
* February 7, 1978: Bomb outrage against the Mexican consulate in the USA
* February 7, 1978: Bomb outrage against the Mexican vessel Azteca. Two dead and seven injured
* September 9, 1978: Bomb outrage against a Cuban delegate to the UN
* October 5, 1978: Bomb outrage against Madison Square Garden where a Cuban boxer was booked for a match
* October 6, 1978: Bomb outrage against the tourist agency Girasol
* October 6, 1978: Bomb outrage against the tourist agency Antillana in Puerto Rico
* October 6, 1978: Bomb outrage against the company Record Public Service in Puerto Rico
* October 23, 1978: Bomb outrage against the newspaper La Prensa in the USA
* November 18, 1978: Bomb outrage against the airline TWA Fidel Castro
* December 28, 1978: Bomb outrage against the local office of Varadero Travels in Puerto Rico
* December 29, 1978: Bomb outrage against the Cuban delegation to the UN
* December 29, 1978: Bomb outrage against Lincoln Center in the USA
* March 29, 1979: Bomb outrage against the local office of TWA at the JFK airport
* March 26, 1979: Bomb outrage against the company Weehawken in New Jersey
* April 28, 1979: iquidation of Carlos Muniz Varela, member of the Antonio Maceo brigade and head of Varadero Travel in Puerto Rico
* November 25, 1979: Cuban Eulalio Negrin murderedwith a MAC10 sub machine gun in New Jersey
* September 11, 1980: Cuban UN diplomat Felix Garcia Rodriguez shot down in New York with the same type of gun
At long last the long arm of the law succeeded in seizing this extremely effective terrorist. But thanks to a certain Otto Reich, Bosch was set free in 1987 after which he went
to the USA where he was granted asylum and even personal amnesty by no less than president George Bush! You might well ask why.
After having settled in the States, Orlando Bosch later went on as an adviser to the most fantastic elements within the mafia of Miami, people like Luis Posada Carriles who planned the
assassination of Fidel Castro in Panama, Gaspar Jiménez Escobedo, Pedro Remón and Guillermo Novo Sampol.
The man who helped Bosch get away from justice in Venezuela and find protection in the USA, Otto Reich was later working as the top man for Latin America for President
George H. W. Bush.At a senate hearing he explained that he had had nooooooo idea about the terrorist past of his good friend Orlando Bosch.
What to say…..
AUTHOR & INVESTIGATOR
From Around the Web