The American Lung Association claims that there are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes which when burned create even more than 7,000 chemicals. Unfortunately, at least 69 of them are known to cause cancer and many of them are also poisonous.
Even though it sounds unbelievable, many od them are found in consumer products as well, but these products have warning labels. Sadly, there is no such warning of the poisonous chemicals contained in tobacco smoke.
Here are a few of the chemicals in tobacco smoke and other places they are found:
- Formaldehyde – embalming fluid
- Hexamine – found in barbecue lighter fluid
- Lead – used in batteries
- Benzene – found in rubber cement
- Butane – used in lighter fluid
- Ammonia – a common household cleaner
- Arsenic – used in rat poison
- Methanol – a main component in rocket fuel
- Acetone – found in nail polish remover
- Acetic Acid – an ingredient in hair dye
- Cadmium – active component in battery acid
- Carbon Monoxide – released in car exhaust fumes
- Tar – material for paving roads
- Toluene – used to manufacture paint
- Naphthalene – an ingredient in mothballs
- Nicotine – used as insecticide
All of the abovementioned are harmful toxins that damage our body.
As you can realize on your own, the lungs of those people who smoke or smoked are full with toxins. Luckily, there is a way to cleanse them and all you have to do in order to achieve that is to prepare this amazing drink which owns powerful healing properties. The best part is that you only need three natural ingredients: onion, ginger and turmeric.
Ginger has numerous beneficial properties and it will help you eliminate extra mucus from the lungs.
On the other hand, onion has anti-cancer properties and it is one of the best fighters against many malignant conditions. Moreover, it will help you prevent diseases of the respiratory system.
At last but not least, turmeric is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and has high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids. It is also known for its anti-cancer, antiviral and antibacterial properties, which is why you should incorporate it in your daily diet.
- 2 tablespoons of powdered organic turmeric (or use turmeric root in side of thumb)
- 400 grams of organic raw sugar (or its healthier options honey or maple syrup)
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams of onion
- Organic ginger root (thumb sized)
First of all mix the water and sugar and boil it. After that, chop the onions and the ginger and add them into the mixture on the heat.
Once the mixture is well boiled, add turmeric and lower the temperature to medium. Cook the mixture until only one half of its total amount is left.
In the end, strain the remaining mixture and place it in a glass container. Let it cool on a room temperature and store it in the fridge.
You should consume 2 tablespoons of this miraculous lung cleanse on a daily basis, 2 hours after the meal in the morning and in the evening.