Coconut oil is always termed as a wonderful gift from mother nature. The beneficial composition of coconut oil is a reason behind the fact that it can be used for the treatment of many health issues. For skin, application of coconut oil is considered as most effective home remedies.
The use of coconut oil to get rid of acne or dark spot is quite popular. There is another benefit of coconut oil for skin in terms of removal of stretch marks.
Many women suffer from stretch marks post-pregnancy. The marks are a kind of scars that are formed beneath the upper layer of skin. It’s amazing that you can quickly get rid of stretch mark by simple application of coconut oil. Let’s see how it works.
What makes Coconut oil Suitable for Stretch Mark Treatment?
Coconut oil for stretch marks, do you find it unusual? However, it will not be that surprising for you after knowing the properties of coconut oil, which makes it suitable for stretch marks.
Coconut oil consists of many properties such as clarifying, moisturizing and healing properties which promote the process of removal of stretch marks. It also acts as a rich source of antioxidant which fights free radical and fade’s the stretch marks.
The composition of coconut oil includes Vitamin K, E and iron, which boost the production of skin cell. The fatty acid in coconut oil moisturizes the skin and diminishes the stretch marks quickly.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Stretch Marks?
Fade your visible stretch marks in no time using coconut oil home remedies. You might be wondering how to use coconut oil for stretch marks? Here are some effective methods in which you can take benefit of coconut oil nourishment to reduce your stretch marks.
- Direct Application of Coconut Oil for Stretch Marks
This is the simplest method you can use to get rid of a stretch mark. It is easy to use and doesn’t require many ingredients. Try it today!
- Coconut oil- 2-3 tbsp
- Take 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil and heat it in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Apply the warm coconut oil on the stretch marks using your fingertips.
- Massage it properly on your skin for 10 minutes.
- The coconut oil will quickly get absorbed into your skin.
- Repeat the remedy twice or thrice a day to get rid of stretch marks in no time.
Coconut Oil with Tea Tree Oil for Stretch Marks
The combination of coconut oil and tea tree oil is very beneficial for skin. It protects the skin from infection due to the antibacterial properties of tea tree oil and it works effectively to lighten the skin.
- Coconut oil – 3 tbsp
- Tea Tree oil – 4-5 drops
- Take 3 tbsp of coconut oil and add 4-5 drops of tea tree oil to it.
- Mix it well and apply it on the stretch marks.
- Provide a good massage to your skin and leave it overnight.
- Apply this remedy every day before your bedtime to reduce stretch marks.
Make Scrub using Coconut oil and Sugar
Coconut oil with sugar is useful to remove the dead skin. It effectively promotes the generation of new cells and reduces the stretch marks. It helps in proper blood circulation and fade the stretch marks over a period of time.
- Coconut oil – 4 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Take 4 tbsp of coconut oil and heat in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Add 3 tbsp of sugar to the warm coconut oil and mix it well.
- Scrub using the mixture over your stretch marks.
- Use this scrub twice a day regularly and soon your stretch marks will vanish.
Apply Coconut oil with Avocado Oil
Avocado oil consists of steroid called sterolin, which makes it penetrate deeply into the skin. Along with coconut oil, it works amazingly to reduce the stretch marks. This remedy will also provide relief from dry skin.
- Coconut oil – 1 cup
- Avocado oil – ¼ cup
- Cornmeal – 2 tbsp
- Take 1 cup of coconut oil and ¼ cup of avocado oil in a microwave safe container.
- Heat the mixture for 20 seconds and add 2 tbsp of cornmeal in the warm oil.
- Mix it well to create a thick paste. Now, apply the paste on your stretch mark.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash your skin with warm water.
- Use this remedy every day before a bath to get rid of stretch marks quickly.
Coconut oil with Turmeric Powder
Coconut oil with turmeric is widely used to reduce stretch marks. The turmeric has skin lighting properties, whereas coconut oil keeps the skin hydrated. The combination works well to get rid of stretch marks.
- Coconut oil – ½ cup
- Turmeric powder- 2-3 tsp
- Take ½ cup of coconut oil and heat it for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Add 2-3 tsp of turmeric in it and mix it well. You will get a dark yellow solution.
- Now, apply the solution on your stretch marks. Make sure that your clothes are not in contact with the solution as it will leave marks on clothes.
- Leave the paste on for 10-20 minutes and then wash your skin with warm water.
- Use this remedy every day regularly to get rid of stretch marks.
So, here you go. You are well-equipped to use coconut oil for stretch marks. Just make sure that you buy organic coconut oil or extra virgin coconut oil for stretch marks treatment.
The vitamins and mineral content of coconut oil will not only treat the stretch marks, but also will provide you the healthy skin.
Use the home remedies regularly to get the desired results. Application of coconut oil for stretch mark is definitely going to work for you! Have a spotless skin instant, try it today!