People can be strange sometimes. Instead of spending vacation on beautiful, scenic places in the world, they pack their bags and head out to haunted places for adventure. Scaring yourself is fun? I don’t think so! How about you?
1. Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre, Rwanda is a place of death and misery. Can you revive them to life when you go there?
2. The Auschwitz Concentration Camp, Poland has 1.1 million Jewish ghosts. Are you going recruiting army to fight ISIS?
3. You want to test how true that Alcatraz in California is the strongest prison in the US? Why not have yourself imprisoned to test it?
4. The Banff Springs Hotel in Canada looks hauntingly beautiful but, why do you have to travel there just to get terrified in the end?
5. Why go to nuclear-tainted Fukushima, Japan when there is a risk of contamination? You have a death wish?
6. The London Dungeon, England has a gruesome history that no one wants to be repeated in this lifetime. So why go there?
7. If you want to see ghosts, why go to Riddle House, Florida? Just head to the nearest funeral parlor in your area and set a midnight appointment!
8. Skulls and graves in Choeung Ek, Cambodia? You’re not satisfied with how Halloween turned out in your place?
9. A depressing scene of people covered in lava for centuries in Pompeii, Italy. Does that make you feel good?
10. The Costa Concordia Shipwreck in Italy is a tragic sight. If you want to be warned not to spend a fortune for that cruise you are dreaming then, you go there.
11. The Oradour-sur-Glane in France is an evidence of the inhumanity of the Nazis. Do you want more proof?
12. Bran Castle in Romania is one place I would visit too! Maybe Dracula is lurking there somewhere. I want him to turn me into an immortal!
13. Well, if you are Satan’s son then Stull Cemetery in Kansas is meant for you.
14. You want to get inspiration on the bone decors in the chapel of Sedlec Ossuary in Czech Republic. Creepy!
15. South Korea has many beautiful spots to offer tourists. Why visit Okpo Land where two kids died? Were they yours?