At 1:00 on the time line, you can see a major candidate for the Pope’s position when the current Pope resigns, which is reported to be VERY soon.
His name is ‘Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone’ Pietro = Peter
Born in Romano Canavese, Italy = Roman
Peter the Roman
At 3:40 on the time line, you hear the Quirerboy sing:
Flammas eius lúcifer matutínus invéniat:
ille, inquam, Lúcifer, qui nescit occásum.
Christus Fílius tuus,
qui, regréssus ab ínferis, humáno géneri serénus illúxit,
et vivit et regnat in sæcula sæculórum.
Flaming Lucifer finds Mankind,
I say: Oh Lucifer who will never be defeated,
Christ is your son
who came back from hell, shed his peaceful light and is alive and reigns in the world without end.
Interesting and shocking as this is. There is reports that the Vatican has a Telescope in Arizona called “Lucifer”, coincidence?? I think not.
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, “Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Petrus Romanus is ready to take the religious seat of the New World Order, and he (The False Prophet) will usher in the Antichrist. World War 3 is upon us. All the nations have their fingers on the Trigger. YOU KNOW THIS. BE READY ! ! !
Saint Malachy was born in 1094 in Armagh, Ireland. He was a twelfth-century reformer of Christianity in Ireland. He worked zealously to restore ecclesiastical discipline, restored marriage, renewed the practice of confession and confirmation, and introduced Roman chants in the liturgy. He was also known for his care to the needy as a miracle worker and healer. Legend has it that he is known for his gift of prophecy. He became Archbishop of Armagh and a papal legate. In his lifetime, he planted apple trees throughout Ireland during time of famine. He died in 1148 suddenly while visiting his friend, St. Bernard in Clarivaux, France. He was canonized in 1190 and his feast day is November 3.
|Pope No.||Name (Reign)||Motto No.||Motto (and explanation)|
|167||Celestine II (1143-1144)||1||Ex castro Tyberis
(from a castle on the Tiber)
Hist.: Celestin II was born in Citta di Castello, Toscany, on the shores of the Tiber
|168||Lucius II (1144-1145)||2||Inimicus expulsus|
|169||Eugene III (1145-1153)||3||Ex magnitudine montis
(Of the greatness of the mount)
Hist.: Born in the castle of Grammont (latin: mons magnus), his family name was Montemagno
|170||Anastasius IV (1153-1154)||4||Abbas Suburranus|
|171||Adrian IV (1154-1159)||5||De rure albo
(field of Albe)
Hist.: Born in the town of Saint-Alban
|Antipope||Victor IV (1159-1164)||6||Ex tetro carcere|
|Antipope||Paschal III (1164-1168)||7||Via trans-Tyberina|
|Antipope||Calistus III (1168-1178)||8||De Pannonia Tusciæ|
|172||Alexander III (1159-1181)||9||Ex ansere custode|
|173||Lucius III (1181-1185)||10||Lux in ostio|
|174||Urban III (1185-1187)||11||Sus in cribo|
|175||Gregory VIII (1187)||12||Ensis Laurentii|
|176||Clement III (1187-1191)||13||De schola exiet|
|177||Celestine III (1191-1198)||14||De rure bovensi|
|178||Innocent III (1198-1216)||15||Comes signatus
Hist.: descendant of the noble Signy, later called Segni family
|179||Honorius III (1216-1227)||16||Canonicus de latere|
|180||Gregory IX (1227-1241)||17||Avis Ostiensis
(Bird of Ostia)
Hist.: before his election he was Cardinal of Ostia
|181||Celestine IV (1241)||18||Leo Sabinus|
|182||Innocent IV (1243-1254)||19||Comes Laurentius|
|183||Alexander IV (1254-1261)||20||Signum Ostiense|
|184||Urban IV (1261-1264)||21||Hierusalem Campaniæ
(Jerusalem of Champagne)
Hist.: native of Troyes, Champagne, later patriarch of Jerusalem
|185||Clement IV (1265-1268)||22||Draca depressus|
|186||Gregory X (1271-1276)||23||Anguinus vir|
|187||Innocent V (1276)||24||Concionatur Gallus|
|188||Adrian V (1276)||25||Bonus Comes|
|189||John XXI (1276-1277)||26||Piscator Tuscus|
|190||Nicholas III (1277-1280)||27||Rosa composita|
|191||Martin IV (1281-1285)||28||Ex teloneo liliacei Martini|
|192||Honorius IV (1285-1287)||29||Ex rosa leonina|
|193||Nicholas IV (1288-1292)||30||Picus inter escas|
|194||Nicholas IV (1288-1292)||31||Ex eremo celsus
(elevated from a hermit)
Hist.: prior to his election he was a hermit in the monastery of Pouilles
|195||Boniface VIII (1294-1303)||32||Ex undarum benedictione|
|196||Benedict XI (1303-1304)||33||Concionator patereus|
|197||Clement V (1305-1314)||34||De fessis Aquitanicis
(ribbon of Aquitaine)
Hist.: was archbishop of Bordeaux in Aquitaine
|198||John XXII (1316-1334)||35||De sutore osseo
(of the cobbler of Osseo)
Hist.: Family name Ossa, son of a shoe-maker
|Antipope||Nicholas V (1328-1330)||36||Corvus schismaticus
(the schismatic crow)
Note the reference to the schism, the only antipope at this period
|199||Benedict XII (1334-1342)||37||Frigidus Abbas
Hist.: he was a priest in the monastery of Frontfroid (coldfront)
|200||Clement VI (1342-1352)||38||De rosa Attrebatensi|
|201||Innocent VI (1352-1362)||39||De montibus Pammachii|
|202||Urban V (1362-1370)||40||Gallus Vice-comes|
|203||Gregory XI (1370-1378)||41||Novus de Virgine forti
(novel of the virgin fort)
Hist.: count of Beaufort, later Cardinal of Ste-Marie La Neuve
|Antipope||Clement VII (1378-1394)||42||De cruce Apostilica|
|Antipope||Benedict XIII (1394-1423)||43||Luna Cosmedina|
|Antipope||Clement VIII (1423-1429)||44||Schisma Barcinonicum|
|204||Urban VI (1378-1389)||45||De Inferno pregnani(From the hell of Pregnani)
Hist.: He was a town called Inferno in the region of Pregnani.
|205||Boniface IX (1389-1404)||46||Cubus de mixtione|
|206||Innocent VII (1404-1406)||47||De meliore sydere|
|207||Gregory XII (1406-1415)||48||Nauta de ponte nigro|
|Antipope||Alexander V (1409-1410)||49||Flagellum Solis|
|Antipope||John XXIII (1410-1415)||50||Cervus Sirenæ|
|208||Martin V (1417-1431)||51||Corona veli aurei|
|209||Eugene IV (1431-1447)||52||Lupa cælestina|
|Antipope||Felix V (1439-1449)||53||Amator crucis|
|210||Nicholas V (1447-1455)||54||De modicitate lunæ|
|211||Callistus III (1455-1458)||55||Bos pascens
Hist.: Alphonse Borgia’s arms sported a golden grazing ox
|212||Pius II (1458-1464)||56||De capra et Albergo|
|213||Paul II (1464-1471)||57||De cervo et Leone|
|214||Sixtus IV (1471-1484)||58||Piscator Minorita|
|215||Innocent VIII (1484-1492)||59||Præcursor Siciliæ|
|216||Alexander VI (1492-1503)||60||Bos Albanus in portu|
|217||Pius III (1503)||61||De parvo homine|
|218||Julius II (1503-1513)||62||Fructus jovis juvabit|
|219||Leo X (1513-1521)||63||De craticula Politiana|
|220||Adrian VI (1522-1523)||64||Leo Florentius|
|221||Clement VII (1523-1534)||65||Flos pilæi ægri|
|222||Paul III (1534-1549)||66||Hiacynthus medicorum|
|223||Julius III (1550-1555)||67||De corona Montana|
|224||Marcellus II (1555)||68||Frumentum floccidum|
|225||Paul IV (1555-1559)||69||De fide Petri|
|226||Pius IV (1559-1565)||70||Æsculapii pharmacum|
|227||St. Pius V (1566-1572)||71||Angelus nemorosus|
|228||Gregory XIII (1572-1585)||72||Medium corpus pilarum|
|229||Sixtus V (1585-1590)||73||Axis in medietate signi|
|230||Urban VII (1590)||74||De rore cæli|
|231||Gregory XIV (1590-1591)||75||De antiquitate Urbis|
|232||Innocent IX (1591)||76||Pia civitas in bello|
|233||Clement VIII (1592-1605)||77||Crux Romulea|
|234||Leo XI (1605)||78||Undosus Vir|
|235||Paul V (1605-1621)||79||Gens perversa|
|236||Gregory XV (1621-1623)||80||In tribulatione pacis|
|237||Urban VIII (1623-1644)||81||Lilium et rosa|
|238||Innocent X (1644-1655)||82||Jucunditas crucis|
|239||Alexander VII (1655-1667)||83||Montium custos|
|240||Clement IX (1667-1669)||84||Sydus Olorum
(constellation of swans)
Hist.: upon his election, he was apparently the occupant of the Chamber of Swans in the Vatican.
|241||Clement X (1670-1676)||85||De flumine magno|
|242||Innocent XI (1676-1689)||86||Bellua insatiabilis|
|243||Alexander VIII (1689-1691)||87||Pœnitentia gloriosa|
|244||Innocent XII (1691-1700)||88||Rastrum in porta|
|245||Clement XI (1700-1721)||89||Flores circumdati|
|246||Innocent XIII (1721-1724)||90||De bona Religione|
|247||Benedict XIII (1724-1730)||91||Miles in bello|
|248||Clement XII (1730-1740)||92||Columna excelsa|
|249||Benedict XIV (1740-1758)||93||Animal rurale|
|250||Clement XIII (1758-1769)||94||Rosa Umbriæ|
|251||Clement XIV (1769-1774)||95||Ursus velox|
|252||Pius VI (1775-1799)||96||Peregrinus Apostolicus|
|253||Pius VII (1800-1823)||97||Aquila rapax|
|254||Leo XII (1823-1829)||98||Canis et coluber|
|255||Pius VIII (1829-1830)||99||Vir religiosus|
|256||Gregory XVI (1831-1846)||100||De balneis hetruriæ
(bath of Etruria)
Hist.: prior to his election he was member of an order founded by Saint Romuald, at Balneo, in Etruria, present day Toscany.
|257||Pius IX (1846-1878)||101||Crux de cruce
(Cross of Crosses)
Hist.:Pius XI was the last Pope to reign over the Papal States (the middle third of what is today Italy). He ended up being a prisoner of the Vatican, never venturing outside Vatican City. A much heavier burden than his predecessors.
|258||Leo XIII (1878-1903)||102||Lumen in cælo(Light in the Heavens)
Hist.: Leo XIII wrote encyclicals on Catholic social teaching that were still being digested 100 years later. He added considerably to theology.
|259||St. Pius X (1903-1914)||103||Ignis ardens
Hist.: The Pope had great personal piety and achieved a number of important reforms in the devotional and liturgical life of priests and laypeople.
|260||Benedict XV (1914-1922)||104||Religio depopulata
(Religion laid waste)
Hist.: This Pope reigned during the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia which store the establishment of Communism.
|261||Pius XI (1922-1939)||105||Fides intrepida
Hist.: This Pope stood up to Fascist and Communist forces lining up against him in the lead up to World War II.
|262||Pius XII (1939-1958)||106||Pastor angelicus
Hist.: This Pope was very mystical, and is believed to have received visions. People would kneel when they received telephone calls from him. His encyclicals add enormously to the understanding of Catholic beliefs (even if they are now overlooked because of focus on the Second Vatican Council, which occurred so soon after his reign).
|263||John XXIII (1958-1963)||107||Pastor et Nauta
(pastor and marine)
Hist.: prior to his election he was patriarch of Venice, a marine city, home of the gondolas
|264||Paul VI (1963-1978)||108||Flos florum
(flower of flowers)
Hist.: his arms displayed three lilies.
|265||John Paul I (1978)||109||De medietate Lunæ
(of the half of the moon)
Hist.: Albino Luciani, born in Canale d’Agardo, diocese of Belluno, (beautiful moon) Elected pope on August 26, his reign lasted about a month, from half a moon to the next half…
|266||John Paul II (1978-2005)||110||De labore Solis
(of the eclipse of the sun, or from the labour of the sun)
Hist.: Karol Wojtyla was born on May 18, 1920 during a solar eclipse. He also comes from behind the former Iron Curtain (the East, where the Sun rises). He might also be seen to be the fruit of the intercession of the Woman Clothed with the Sun labouring in Revelation 12 (because of his devotion to the Virgin Mary). His Funeral occurred on 8 April, 2005 when there was a solar eclipse visible in the Americas.
|267||Benedict XVI (2005-)||111||Gloria olivæ
The Benedictine order traditionally said this Pope would come from their order, since a branch of the Benedictine order is called the Olivetans. St Benedict is said to have prophesied that before the end of the world, a member of his order would be Pope and would triumphantly lead the Church in its fight against evil. While the Holy Father chose the name “Benedict”, this does not seem enough to fulfil the prophecy. Nor is it clear how Benedict XVI (a Bavarian) is “Glory of the Olives”. Since he is said to have remarked in the Conclave after saying he would take the name Benedict that it was partly to honour Benedict XV, a pope of peace and reconciliation, perhaps Benedict XVI will be a peacemaker in the Church or in the World, and thus carry the olive branch.
|In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & Judex tremêdus judicabit populum suum. Finis.
(In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)
Malachy’s Prophecies – The Last 10 Popes
1. The Burning Fire. PIUS X. 1903-1914. This Pope showed a burning passion for spiritual renewal in the Church.
2. Religion Laid Waste (Religio Depopulata). BENEDICT XV. 1914-1922. Unfortunately, this was true. During this Pope’s reign saw Communism move into Russia where religious life was laid waste, and World War I with the death of millions of Christians who were carnage in Flanders Field and elsewhere.
3. Unshaken Faith. PIUS XI. 1922-1939. This Pope faced tremendous pressure from fascist and sinister powers in Germany and Italy, but he was an outspoken critic of Communism and Fascism which enraged Hitler.
4. An Angelic Shepherd. PIUS XII. 1939-1958. This Pope had an affinity for the spiritual world and received visions which have not been made public. Peter Bander says Pius XII “has emerged as one of the great Popes of all time,” and he “was in the truest sense of the word an Angelic Pastor to the flock…”
5. Pastor and Mariner. JOHN XXIII. 1958-1963. ” Pastor et Nauta” or “Pastor and sailor”. John was a pastor to the world, much beloved, and the Patriarch of Venice. The connection to “mariner” is thus remarkable. According Peter Bander in The Prophecies of Malachy (TAN Books and Publisher, 1969) during the conclave which was to elect John XXIII in 1958, a certain Cardinal from the United States, (Cardinal Spellman of New York) evidently having taken Malachy’s forecast that the next pope would be “pastor and mariner” literally, rented a boat, filled it with sheep and sailed up and down the Tiber.
6. Flower of Flowers. “Flos Florum” PAUL VI. 1963-1978. Paul’s coat-of-arms depicts three fleurs-de-lis, corresponding to Malachy’s prophecy. His coat of arms included three fleurs-de-lis (iris blossoms). At the popular and controversial site of Garabandal in Spain, a seer named Conchita Gonzalez once noted: “The Blessed Virgin said in 1962 that there will only be two more popes after Paul VI.”
7. Of the Half Moon. “De Medietate Lanae,” or “from the half moon” JOHN PAUL I. 1978-1978. John Paul I was elected Pope on August 26, 1978, when there was a half moon. He reigned 33 days, that is, about one month, when he died, although many think he was murdered. He was the 109th Pope – is “De Medietate Lunae” (Of the Half Moon). The corresponding pope was John Paul I (1978-78), who was born in the diocese of Belluno (beautiful moon) and was baptized Albino Luciani which means white light, such as that given off by the half-moon in Malachy s prophecy. He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase. He died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon.
8. The Labor of the Son. “De Medietate Lunae” JOHN PAUL II. 1978-2005
Pope John Paul II
Amazingly, Pope John Paul II was the only pope who was both born the day of an eclipse of the sun, and entombed the day the sun was eclipsed.
One of Malachy’s strangest predictions concerned the pope who would follow ‘De Medietate Lunae’. He is designated as ‘De Labore Solis’, or ‘from the toil of the sun’. Applied to John Paul II, this phrase reveals nothing less than a double prophecy. John Paul II (Karol Wojtyla), the first non-Italian elected in 456 years, was a native of Krakow, Poland. Krakow is the city where, in the 15th and 16th centuries, Copernicus ‘toiled'; for years to prove his heretical theory that the earth revolved around the sun. Many of Malachy s interpreters also suggested that the ‘sun’ reference indicated a young pope. Fifty-eight years old at the time of his election, John Paul II was the youngest pope in over a century.
John Paul II was the most traveled Pope in history. He has circled the globe numerous times, preaching to huge audiences everywhere he goes. Even though he was once shot, he has not seemed to slow down. He has recently written a book which has enjoyed a large circulation.
Like the sun which never ceases to labor and provides light daily, this Pope has been incessant. John Paul compared abortion to the Holocaust and denounced gay marriages as part of ‘a new ideology of evil’. He argued that same-sex marriages threaten society by undermining the traditional family.
John Paul II was born on May 18, 1920. On that date in the morning there was a near total eclipse of the sun over Europe. Prophecy – The 110th Pope is ‘De Labore Solis’ (Of the Solar Eclipse, or, From the Toil of the Sun). The corresponding pope is John Paul II (1978-2005). Karol Wojtyla (John Paul II) was born on May 18, 1920 during an eclipse of the sun. Like the sun he came out of the East (Poland). Like the sun he has visited countries all around the globe while doing his work. Karol was the first non-Italian pope in 456 years. He was ordained on November 1, 1946 and earned a doctorate in ethics at the Angelicum University in Rome. He was made auxiliary bishop in 1958 and Archbishop in 1964 of Krakow and Cardinal in 1967. He was elected the first Polish pope on October 1978. He spoke eight languages and he traveled more than any other pope in history. John Paul II died at the Vatican on Saturday, April 2, 2005, the same day as a partial eclipse, visible in the Americas.
9. The Glory of the Olive. The Order of St. Benedict has said this Pope will come from their order. It is interesting that Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives. This Pope will reign during the beginning of the tribulation Jesus spoke of. The 111th prophesy is “Gloria Olivae” (The Glory of the Olive). The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil. Traditionally, the olive branch has been associated with peace, but in both the Old and New Testaments it also serves as an emblem for the Jews. Putting the two together, some commentators believe that the reign of this pope will be a peaceful one during which the prophesied conversion of the Jews will take place. Several ex-Jews are said to be highly placed in the Catholic Church now. And, it is noteworthy that the previous Benedict (XV) was a pope obsessed with peace. Some others say, he will lead all faithful followers of the Lord Jesus to martyrdom and others say that he will tear down the walls of the Vatican, auctioning off all the objects within, in order to feed and enlighten those in the 3rd World who have not yet heard the Gospel of Christ.
Bible Probe Comment: The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil.
LOOK at the above again. The next pope will have something to do with OLIVE –not necessarily or even probably a Benedictine.
Malachy DID NOT prophesize it would be a Benedictine! Someone in the Benedictine Order said they think the next pope will come from the Benedictines. GET THAT STRAIGHT!
Also, St Benedict prophesized: before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil. NOTHING was mentioned as leading as a pope!
10. PETER THE ROMAN – The 112th prophesy states: “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.” The last pope may just cut Catholics loose from unity and the papacy, causing total disruption and confusion.